And the biggest douche of the universe award goes to…

I’ve googled “Facebook” and “Safari”, because there seems to be a problem with Safari v. 5.1.5 and the Facebook PHP SDK: getUser doesn’t seem to work. What I found was an article not entirely covering what I was looking for, but the first answer was just so very stupid, that I got angry even before realizing that no one else seems to have the same safari problems as me.

See the answer

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.